At Capture Design, we seek to provide innovative and creative design solutions to suit all types of businesses, from small companies to large multinationals. We focus on delivering first-class customer service and appreciate the benefits making customers happy will have on ensuring the continued success of our business.
1. Treat all customers with fairness and respect at all times.
2. Listen to customer needs and provide creative solutions to their requirements.
3. Ensure all quotations are clear and adequately detailed with estimated/agreed costings in writing.
4. Always seek to exceed customer expectations with every job. This way, the customer will recommend us to other people, and we will maintain a professional profile.
5. Ensure we deliver our work to agreed timescales. If timescales cannot be met, advise the customer as soon as possible to manage expectations. Keep customers up to date with regular progress reports if required.
6. Always use clear and accurate written and verbal communication. Ensure jargon and technical terminology are communicated in layman’s terms to avoid confusion. Communicate possible problems in the early stages to alert the customer to possible delays.
7. Answer all calls promptly and efficiently. Ensure callbacks are made as soon as possible, ideally within the morning or afternoon, at the most within 24 hours. Take the name, telephone number and as much detail as possible and advise the customer when the call back will be.
8. Take complaints seriously. Listen and empathise with the customer and apologise if we have done something wrong. Seek to find an amicable solution to the situation and follow this through. Learn from our mistakes and implement new procedures to ensure the problem will not arise again.